Served as first Office of the Lieutenant Governor, until it was moved to the Legislative Building. It then became the Breakfast Room, and in 1953 was converted to its current use with a cloakroom and washroom for guests. The dumb-waiter was converted to an elevator to Their Honours’ private quarters on the Second Floor.
- Contains an original Fireplace which, along with the restored shutters and solid brass hinges, is worthy of note.
- Large Library Table – circa 1900 – mahogany. Has small brass plaque commemorating a speech made by King George VI, broadcast to the Empire while sitting at this table in May, 1939, during a tour of Canada; accompanied by Queen Elizabeth.
- Settee, Tables and Chairs are late Victorian – circa 1880-90. Large table is ebonized walnut with burl walnut top, inlaid with satin wood and olive wood in a border pattern.